Day 1: Arrive Egypt
Our representative will meet & assist you at Cairo International Airport. After that you will be transferred to your hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival at the hotel he will check you in and give detailed information concerning your tomorrow’s trip. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren,Mykerinus, famous Sphinx , varying between six-thousand and even thirteen-thousand years old ,andValley temple facing the great statue. Lunch at a good quality local restaurant. Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Combining fascinating history with shopping in a lively Khan El Khalili Bazaar, this dates back to 1382. Back to hotel. Overnight in Cairo.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 3: Bahariya Oasis
Breakfast, check out from your hotel in Cairo, then travel by a modern air conditioned vehicle to Bahariya Oasis.Bahariya has had many names through the centures:Northern Oasis, the Little Oasis, Zeszes, Oasis Parva, and the Oasis of al-Bahnasa.
It has plenty of ancient sites to illustrate its importance in antiquity.
Upon arrival , visit the Golden Mummies Museum from the Graeco-Roman period.Several years ago a donkey fell into ahole and unearthed a spectacular mummy with a gilded coffin.Kept under wraps as excavations continued, the find was recently announced to the world as the valley of the Golden Mummies. It is believed the site may contain as many as 10,000 intact burials from the roman period.
Then have a trip to the ruin on a hill, “the English House” at sunset and enjoy the panoramic view. This mountain is distinguished by a ruin at its summit.It is not difficult to climb the mountain and the view from the top offers a panorama of the northern part of the oasis.
Overnight in Bahariya.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4: White Desert & Black Desert
After breakfast, then move onto the White Desert, passing through the Black Desert, a region of volcano-shaped mountains with large quantities of small black stones, and the Valley of El Haize with its refreshing spring. Stop off to see the quartz crystal at Crystal Mountain and the magnificient Valley of Agabat. Camping in the White Desert. Dinner with Bedouin entertainment.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: Back to Cairo/ Optional Tours
After breakfast, visit the hot springs and enjoy the beauty of the white limestone rocks in the area. Then returning to Cairo. In the evening, enjoy an optional dinner cruise on the Nile or paying a visit, watching the Sound and Light spectacular Show of the Giza Pyramids. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 6: Final Departure
Breakfast, transfer to Cairo international Airport for final departure.
- Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival & departure
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Cairo at Grand Pyramids, 04 star hotel
- Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo
- Accommodation in Bahariya for 1 night at Oasis Style Hut, on half board
- Accommodation in White Desert camping for 1 night on full board basis
- Camping equipments like sleeping bags, camel blankets, tents
- All sightseeing tours mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers from Cairo to Bahariya by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All transfers inside Bahariya Oasis and White Desert by 4×4 car
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
- Lunch during sightseeing tours in Cairo
- English Egyptologist guide during your trip
- A bottle of Mineral water per trip per day
- Mineral water and soft drinks during camping in the desert
- Free mobile phone during your stay in Egypt (Charged about 30 minutes local & 03 minutes International).
- All taxes & service charge
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any optional tours
- Personal expenses